Business Development Staff is ready to assist you.
Sandoval County Business Contacts by Department: We are committed to being a valuable partner to new and existing businesses working with and within Sandoval County. One of the biggest challenges in business is knowing whom to talk to get things done. The Business Contacts by Department list will help you find the right person to help with your questions in our various departments. When in doubt you can call us here in the Business Development Department at (505) 867-8687, and we will get you in contact with the right people.
Other Helpful Resources:
- The New Mexico Grantmakers Directory is a searchable database to help you learn about grantmakers in the state, as well as grantmakers outside of the state who fund nonprofits in New Mexico.
- New Mexico Association of Grantmakers (NMAG) is a regional membership association that provides programs, research and educational resources, and networking opportunities for grantmakers throughout New Mexico.
- What is SHARE New Mexico? An online community space to find public and private sector information about issues impacting the quality of life of New Mexicans.
- Funding Resources: New Mexico. This guide provides information on a handful of nonprofit funding sources. The guide focuses primarily on New Mexico, UNM and resources serving the health sciences.
- NM Economic Development Department’s Business Resource Center
- EDD’s Community, Business & Rural Development Team (CBRDT) or "regional representatives" are located in the regions they serve in every corner of the state. They assist communities in a broad variety of economic development needs.
- NCNMEDD. North Central New Mexico Economic Development District (NCNMEDD) is an association of local units of government and other organizations created to encourage and allow regional cooperation on a multitude of issues.
NCNMEDD offers technical assistance in these processes in the following areas:
- Budget and Finance
- Capital Outlay
- Community Development Block Grant
- Infrastructure Capital Improvement Plan
- Water Trust Board
- Cooperative Extension Service provides the people of New Mexico with practical, research-based knowledge and programs to improve their quality of life.
We specialize in:
- 4-H Youth Development
- Organic Gardening
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Food Preservation
- Nutrition Education
- Workforce Solutions: Business Resources
Find a Job/ Job Seeker Resources/ Find a job candidate
Additional Resources and labor market data is available on this site.
- United Way of Central New Mexico
The mission of the Sandoval County Rural Committee is to build connections to help UWCNM understand the changing needs, developments, issues and service gaps Sandoval County faces so that we can better identify ways to support the rural communities in our service area.
For more information about the Sandoval County Rural Committee, please email UWCNM staff member Sara Keller at email@example.com.